- How do I become a member?
Select Individual or Family membership
Enter the Primary Member’s information (and Promotional Code, if applicable)
Choose your password and enter your email address
Choose any add-ons (optional)
Read and accept the Member Agreement and enter payment information
When payment is processed, your Member ID will display
If you purchased a Family membership, add the other members' information
Enter your emergency contacts (at least 2 must be entered before we can fulfill your membership)
Click “Register My Personal Health Record” to enter your personal medical information
- What is a single membership, cost and term?
A Single membership covers one person for $99.95 for 1 year. This includes one set of personalized ID materials and covers one automobile.
- What is a family membership, cost and term?
A Family membership covers all family members living at a common address, and children away at school for $159.95 for 1 year. This includes personalized ID materials for all family members, plus three automobiles.
- What are the terms of membership?
Single 1 year, Single 1 month, Family 1 year, or Family 1 month memberships.
- What is the difference between a family member and an emergency contact?
A family member is any member of a family that has the same address as the primary member with the exception of children away at college. An emergency contact is a person who Alert Notification will contact on behalf of the listed member in case of emergency.
- When will I receive my membership package?
Once you have provided at least TWO (2) emergency contacts your membership will be fulfilled and mailed to you. It generally takes 7-10 business days to receive the fulfillment package which consists of a personalized Wallet ID card, and automobile window stickers.
- How do I update my membership information?
You can update your information by going to the Alert Notification website, alert-usa.com. Login using your Member ID (or e-mail address) and password to access "My Account".
- Is it possible for each family member to have their own emergency contact list?
Not at this time. The emergency contact list is generated from the primary member's emergency contact list.
- I have 6 Family Members, can I purchase Alert Notification? How do I enroll?
For families that have more than 5 family members, please call (888) 292-0911 to enroll.
- I have a question about my Alert Notification membership. How do I contact Alert Notification?
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: (888) 292-0911. Alert Notification’s non-emergency office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm EST.
- I am a parent and would like to be the first contact for my child or family. How can I be sure that I'll be the first person contacted?
Emergency contacts are called in the order you list them on your account.
- I have a valid membership and acquired another vehicle or replaced a vehicle. How do I get a new automobile window sticker?
Send an email to email@example.com or call us at (888) 292-0911 during regular business hours (M-F, 8:30am-5:30pm ET). When emailing be sure to provide the Membership ID, name, and physical address and we will contact you regarding additional stickers.
- I purchased a membership, but have not received a fulfillment package. What do I do?
If it has been more than ten (10) days since you entered at least TWO (2) emergency contacts, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (888) 292-0911. Your fulfillment package will not be mailed until you have entered at least TWO (2) emergency contacts.
- When the call center tries to contact the pre-determined emergency contacts, what phone number will populate on caller ID?
Phone numbers that populate on the caller ID when the call center places a call could vary.
- What is the contact number for the Membership Sales Center?
- What is the phone number to Alert Notification’s Emergency Response Center?
The Emergency Response Center 24/7/365 phone number is 800-685-0555 and is shown, along with your unique member #, on all Alert Notification ID materials (wallet ID card, automobile window stickers, etc.).
- Where and how do I get my information to put in my Personal Health Record?
Information for your Personal Health Record can come from many sources – prescriptions, family records, etc. – but most of the information will come from the medical records your doctor keeps.
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) protects your right to view and get copies your own medical records (as well as your minor child’s).
You should request your records in writing and document the date you mailed your request. Federal law generally allows 30 days from receipt of the request for your doctor to provide the records.
To simplify the process, we have provided a generic request form that you can print, fill out and mail or take to your doctor’s office. Click here for the form.
- What is Alert Notification?
Alert Notification is a nationwide personalized emergency notification and health records solution. Our 24/7/365 Response Center and our proprietary MediCall™ and MediLife™ systems provide emergency medical personnel with timely access to personalized health records and reduce notification to family/friends from hours to minutes.
- How can I get more information about Alert Notification for my group or company?
Call (888) 292-0911 or email us at email@example.com.
- What if I want inform my family and friends about the Alert Notification service?
Direct them to our website alert-usa.com.
- Are we certified by NAED?
- Is this program compliant?
Yes. Alert Notification is committed to meet or exceed compliance in our industry.